Friday, June 4, 2010

Update vol.2

I'm still here, waiting for better times. It really sux, but there's just not enough time for a proper geek marathon any more. Hopefully I'll get some chances to do this during summer, which means the start of July. Yeah, the exams will last for whole June, and I dare not to reenter the whole thing until I'm done with them. The old guild is rebelling as well, some are transferring horde, so that was a major letdown; I knew it would be hard for me to get a hold of a credit card, but I really wanted to transfer back to Frostwhisper and rejoin Order of Azeroth, even if it means we'd just hang on ventrillo and do 5-mans. And now most of them are going horde. Now I don't have anything against horde, but my hunter, Duco, will definately not faction change! I want to have a night elf bitch for the rest of the days.

So yeah, I really don't know what's gonna happen... Time will tell I guess, let's just hope my enthusiasm lasts until summer. It would be great if it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment