Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Aftermath

On that bloody tuesday, we finally killed Yogg-Saron. I just didn't have will to write of that yet, but I was quite relieved after finally managing to bring the Old God of Death down. T'was no easy feat, and I'm bloody proud of everybody that night, we actually had quite a bad start in phase 1, but perfected phase 2 and phase 3 laters on, so that was about it. For you unbelievers, here's the proof:


So yeah, that's it. Now it's time for hard modes. As I knew before and told to my guild, I won't be raiding much but I do wish them all best with hard modes, I intend to hop on the crazy train later on when I clear faculty things :).

I still insist that the fight is annoying, but seeing how good we did last night while also having some bad luck, I guess I was exaggerating about RNG and it was just that not all 25 people got the fight properly yet. I still can't imagine him with 0 watchers though :O.

Oh btw, it's really not a good fight for hunters on damage meters, especially if you're on finishing duty in p1, in portals in p2 and on adds in p3 ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment